Tuesday, July 5, 2011

julia's birthday


On the morning of Julia's birthday, I got up to make her a big, homemade breakfast. I surprised her with pink pancakes and spelled out her name with the pancake batter. She was totally thrilled...now she will always want pancakes made to special order!




Later in the day, she had cupcakes and thumbprint cookies. Yummm, more tasty goodness. At school, she took sherbet cups to share with her class. Lots of sugar to celebrate her 3rd birthday. :) She was a happy camper!


Her birthday gift from Mom and Dad was a fish tank...she was beside herself! She gets to keep it in her room as long as she is safe with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me take off your pretty party dress and put my hand in your panties, rub your little p----y and then insert my fingers one at a time, you love when I finger you and you kick, squeal and giggle as you open your legs for me so I can get you really wet, I pull my fingers out and suck them clean asking you to take your panties off for me so I can enjoy your p---y, you pull them off and I eat your p---y, you quiver, buck and thrash as my tounge brings you to orgasm, love having a little toddlers sexy tight body respond to my p---y eating, still a bit too young to tell too and I hope soon you will enjoy what I do so you won't tell because I like toddler p---y best, I am going tom keep your panties to sniff when I wank off, happy birthday!!