Tuesday, June 15, 2010

kay?

I have to admit it; I sort of love it when Julia gets "hurt" or someone around her hurts themselves (physically or emotionally), because she'll usually ask, "kay?" (for "are you okay?"). Whenever she falls or bumps herself or tumbles, she'll look at you expectantly until you ask, "Are you okay?", then she always nods and then goes on her merry way. She's not full of drama, just likes to be checked on and then generally toughens up and keeps on going. She likes to be comforted and seems to like checking in on others when they need it too. For some reason, that "kay?" and/or expectant waiting for you to ask it melts my heart and then I want to hug her so tight because it's part of the sweetness in her personality that I want to hold on to. Therefore, I hope you enjoy this picture as much as I do because it depicts one of those moments that I want to capture, entitled..."kay?"...........

....more to come! ;o)

No comments: