
What a lovely weekend! I absolutely love Mother's Day! My heart just wants to explode, and I am so thankful that God let me be a mother! Yesterday, I was walking in the grocery store, holding Julia tight, and after I whispered, "I love you Jubu Marie" in her ear, she started singing "dinka dinka dinka dink" with hand and elbow motions....I realized she was singing "Skinnamarink a dinka dink, Skinnamarink a doo, I love you...I love you in the morning and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening and underneath the moon! Skinnamarink a dinka dink, Skinnamarink a doo. I love you, I love you." I've sung it to her before, but I'm pretty sure she was generalizing it from school this time. I love it when I discover things that she knows, especially when she is right on when it comes to context...(it's the SLP in me!). Needless to say, that song has been sung ALL weekend! (as evidenced by the picture above!) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it (and her, of course)! Thanks be to God and Steven and Julia for making me feel so special!


And here's yet another collage...one of the reason's why I wanted big pictures on our blog...'cause I like 'em and they were always so dang small!
"Happy Mother's Day to all the remarkable women who loved us first"...(saw that on a billboard and really liked it!)

1 comment:
You are both so beautiful! Inside and out :)
Post a Comment