
The special birthday treat was a tower of strawberry cupcakes with two large, luminous candles on top. Julia especially enjoyed the icing; along with her tongue, it had humorous effects! She wanted to blow the candles out twice, so she directed: candles, lights, sing (and blow!). So the traditional birthday song was sung twice ~ why not? one for each year of life!
Birthday tidbit: Did you know that Julia's name was chosen a few months in advance and that she was due on the 19th? She was late in her arrival and born on St. Julia's feast day!

Love the bright, "cartoon-ish effect" of this picture. Seems happy (of course!!!)

Julia likes to pray. She'll pull out her two books about prayer, saying "prayer" repeatedly. She'll also fold her hands in church, yelling out "prayer!" She was given a birthday blessing after mass from Father Jim at St. Elizabeth's on her birthday morning! Warms my heart.

Party-goers!

More party-goers!
Thanks "party-goers" for celebrating Julia's birthday with us! Julia loves her grandparents!
Many thanks for the gifts too!
1 comment:
let me get you naked and gently stroke your warm, soft, squishy, tight, bald p---y make you giggle squeal and kick, then I gently insert a finger in you I love how tight and warm 2 year old p---y is, work it around a bit then another goes in, you whimper but soon relax and kick your legs enjoying what my fingers are doing to you, I pull them out,suck them clean, look you in the eyes and tell you "such a sweet little p---y baby girl I am going to enjoy making you feel good" I spread your little legs and lick you until you quiver and buck it hard in my face as u cum, MY p---y now sweet pea and you are not old enough to tell, happy birthday!
Post a Comment