Thursday, May 29, 2008

Julia

Here are some pictures from the week... you just can't take enough pictures! Especially when a little human being is so brand spankin new! Julia has been great...good sleeper, good eater, good disposition, very little crying...it's been such a blessing (not that it wouldn't be otherwise!)


Cousins Wyatt and Julia...what a difference there is between the two...so many differences in just 7 months! They'll be such great friends!


Charlie has been doing very well with Julia...he is definitely curious and always wants to sit right next to her...his eyes in this picture don't help make him look like a good companion, but they're destined to be great friends as well! Simon (our very active cat) has come by to check her out a few times, but overall has kept his distance...so far so good!

Here is Julia, pretty in yellow! I'll have to start working on learning photography tricks...so I can get fake "Anne Geddes" pictures...and much more!


This sweater was made by Julia's great great grandmother for her grandmother. (I think I got that right) It also had a little hat...but I really liked this picture.
Julia has such long fingers and toes...I'm not sure where she gets that from!













2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to see all the pictures, keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. You do have an audience, so don't stop clicking!

When Steven is napping, pin a sunflower on him, take a pic and share!! Julia does make an excellent subject for any photo op!