Sunday, February 27, 2011

catch up...

How in the world did 4 months go by without a blog post? Hmmm.....holidays, sell house, buy house, move, full time job, rambunctious small child, baby number 2 on the way...(it's a girl!), what else??

Here are pictures from the last 4 months...

Carol of Lights:
Julia and Wyatt "sword fighting" with glow sticks.

 Sisters:

 The Polar Express:

 Anticipation of Santa Claus:


Santa handed out bells to all the passengers...Julia still talks about it!



Family Christmas Picture:


Julia wore an apron on Christmas eve while opening presents...doesn't she look like she should be on The Christmas Carol? Poor peasant girl! :o)  "God bless us, every one!"


 At home in Midland for Christmas...Grandpa came from Wyoming. Katie from New York. Scott from Utah. Everyone else from throughout Texas. Always welcomed home by Mom and Dad!


 Here's Julia's announcement about being a "big sister to be". I sent the first part of the picture out to both my elementary schools, the group of speech-language pathologists in Lubbock ISD and put it on Facebook. MANY people did not even look at her shirt! So, here, I made the message nice and BIG.


Valentine's pictures of Julia in front of our new house...Warm weather makes me want to take pictures......maybe more blogging too?
 
 Love this silly girl so much.

That's about all. It's the end of February. I'm hoping this 50-60 mph wind we've had today will clear up all the excuses and I can start fresh in March with lots of posts....may you all be happy and blessed this year!

No comments: