I LOVE the pink ones -- you should definitely wear those on your strolls. Laura -- update me on your life when you can. My email is lindsaympugh@gmail.comMiss you!
tough choice... what does the stroller look like? What shoes will be worn? Will there be other accessories? :)
My little girl is growing up so big... sob... and her hair is soooo red... sob... p.s. why would you want her to be straped to her googles are you going to take her skiing. I vote hello kitty, in case she wants to throw them to the side walk. Love you.
I love the stripes :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE the pink ones -- you should definitely wear those on your strolls.
Laura -- update me on your life when you can. My email is lindsaympugh@gmail.com
Miss you!
tough choice... what does the stroller look like? What shoes will be worn? Will there be other accessories? :)
My little girl is growing up so big... sob... and her hair is soooo red... sob...
p.s. why would you want her to be straped to her googles are you going to take her skiing. I vote hello kitty, in case she wants to throw them to the side walk.
Love you.
I love the stripes :)
Post a Comment